Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Garden in Early March

Have you ever seen a Pansy that didn't look happy?

And my Petunia's are pretty. I planted these last fall.

I will tell you the way to a woman's heart.
It is doing things for her in her garden!!

My husband put up this trellis for me just in time for my Peggy Martin.  There were already canes that needed something to hang on to.  I am so happy he did this for me.


And we replaced our two Satsuma trees and one Lemon tree that we lost in the hard freeze in the last winter.

Nothing to do with my garden.  Just my two lazy cats!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I've never seen a sad Pansy...they are such pretty and hardy flowers. Your kitties are sweet.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansies do just make you smile. Your Peggy Martin is going to look so beautiful growing out along the fence Jennie.

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24