Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Happy Day In My Garden

It Lives!!
Oh Happy Day!!
I thought the extreme cold winter had killed this Morning Glory. I have never seen it before finding it 7 or 8 years ago in an out of the way nursery and can not find it again.  And I love it!  I grows from a tuber.  Under the ground the tuber is ugly and huge.  No one has been able to get a cutting so far and the nursery it came from went out of business 2 years ago.

My cat Reilly. Picture from last summer.
Vine along the fence with purple morning glory!


AND  I received my first ever Blog Award.  I am thrilled someone liked my blog enough to send me this!!
Angel from My Garden Cottage sent me this
"I Love Your Blog" award.
Now I need to tell 10 things I love!
That's easy!

I Love:


Picture from last summer.
I Love my Mutant Tuber Morning Glory!


I love Tea Parties with my Friends!

I love reading the Word of My God.

Me in the Mirror
I love my camera - Nikon D-40


I love Daffodils.


Pot of Roses from my Garden last year.
I Love Roses!


I Love a  Bubble Bath!



I Love my job!
I Love Little jars of Flowers!

I Love My Family (not all pictured!)

That was fun.

I  am to pass on the award to a few of the blogs I like.
Will do that in the next post.
Thank you Angel!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog award. I love your morning glory. I didn't know some grow from tubers. Lovely table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers and all your pictures of what you love! Congrats on your blog award! Paula in Idaho

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24