Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Thursday, October 7, 2010

White Flowers

Frog and Toad in front of White Flowers.
Next year I will keep the tags so I'll know what my flowers are.

You 'real' gardeners probably already know what they are!

Frog and Toad playing in a pot of Petunias (know that one!).

White Birds in my garden.

Pretty Periwinkle.

Yes, Frog and Toad do get around in my Garden.  I let them have the run of the place!

I am showing my White Flowers and trailing along with Tootsie, come along!

2 comments:

  1. Those in the 2nd, 4th, and 5th pictures are alyssum. They usually have a wonderful honey-like fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 Looks like a white lobelia :-) And I agree on the alyssum. Love the whites!

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24