Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 1 Photos! Can you believe it?

I haven't even put up my post on pruning my roses. Which I did last week.  And Old Blush is flowering amazingly!!

Of course you don't prune the Antique roses like the newer ones.

But everything just went crazy with leafing out and buds.  
It's like I closed my eyes for a second and Wham!!  A glimpse of Spring.

Which is coming your way, too.

You will never be sorry when you plant Sweet Peas.

I loved them so much in my back yard that I planted them in my front yard too.
And on March 1 they first bloomed!

I think Sweet Peas should be everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Jeannie I cannot believe your Sweetpeas are so big and starting to bloom and roses too. I am so jealous of your warmer weather. LOL! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby knows a happy wife is a good thing. Pansies are always happy.

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24