Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Texas Star Brick

Old Brick with the Texas Star.
I love old bricks! 
 This one came from my sister who lives in Texas!
I was born in Texas.
My dog Strider posing with my Texas Brick. He likes to watch me garden.
See the flowers in the bed to the right? I planted those flowers in the fall and they are still pretty.
More of that flower bed.
I am planting a small Rose bush in that same bed.  My friend gave it to me for Valentines Day!
Strider was watching me work and I turned around to get my gloves...
He grabbed the rose and ran!
For the rest of the story click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I live in East Texas and found some of the bricks with stars in them. I would like to know more about the star brick. Where were they made?

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24