Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lady Elsie May in My Front Garden


It is a shrub Rose and considered worry free.  My kind of a Rose.
It is a beautiful Coral Pink.  And is pretty even from a distance.

Last spring I decided to re do my front bed.  I had a couple of Knock Out roses that were ok but didn't show up from the street.  I moved the Knock Outs and put in the Lady Elsie May.

I love the color of the Rose.  And the deep green of the leaves.  


I want my front bed to look pretty from the street. With flowers I love. 


AND - They look pretty in a vase in my house too!

I am joining Tootsie with her Flaunt Your Flowers fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24