Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

View From My Kitchen Window

I want to be in my Garden even when I'm not there!

So I planted flowers that I can see from my windows.
My climbing Pink Rose is perfect here. 

I planted it last fall but it has had two wonderful bloom flushes already.  And blooms in between too.  I think it is Climbing  Pinkie but not sure.


The Rose Buds are perfect.

And the pause before they fully open are the most beautiful thing.

A slight pure Rose scent makes this rose very desirable near my back porch.

Have a Rosy Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful garden! I wouldn't mind doing the dishes so much if I could look at that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never seen such a pretty view and the roses are exquisite. Lucky you to be able to see the garden even when you are inside. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love planting things that I can see from my windows, too!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24