Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Garden Trellis

My daughter gave me this old trellis that was left in the shed when she moved into her home last year.  It is a little rusty around the Humming Bird.

I  LOVE it!!

Trellis when my Sweet Peas just started growing.
My daughter didn't like it because it was old.

So, we went to Wal-Mart and got her a plain old new one.  She was happy.

What a deal!

My Sweet Peas are loving it, too.



3 comments:

  1. I like it too! The rust makes it look more "established."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like it! You got the better end of that deal! Your sweet peas are so pretty. My father in law had them all along the back fence for years and I loved them so much. Then he dug them out because he wanted to do a rose garden back there. I was so sad.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old stuff too and my kids do not understand it. LOL! It looks so beautiful with your sweet peas on it.

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24