Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Katy Road Pink Rose in My Corner Garden

My Katy Road Pink Rose.  Also known as Carefree Beauty. 
A bright and beautiful pink!

I have two bushes planted in my back garden.

Katy Road is really quite a showoff!!  The flowers right now are like small saucers when they are fully open.  And they are pretty bug free.




A sweet ruffled flower when just right!

And they don't mind being picked at all!

Fully open they remind me of delicate paper flowers.

Everything's coming up Roses at my house!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannie!
    What beautiful flowers. I can smell them from here.

    If you'll send me a note to my email: dliljegren@brynwoodneedleworks.com, I'll email all the information to you about my workbench in the studio!

    Blessings,
    Donna
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose is so pretty Jeannie.I love the deep pink. Cannot wait until mine get to blooming but that will not be until the last of May or June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Katie Road Pink has been showing out too. It's a wonderful rose.Your garden is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24