Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Corner of My Garden and Foxgloves

 I planted a Foxglove last fall and am thrilled to see it blooming happily in my garden.  I am always surprised that things planted in the fall bloom in the spring!

I was told the foxglove is poison so I do keep my dog away from it. Luckily it is inside my fenced area so I can easily do this.

It is so old fashioned.  I love it!

Exotic!

I am so intrigued by the variation of flowers.

It blooms  like it was always in my garden.

I can see this lovely view from my back window.  It's the first thing I do....go to the window and see how my garden has fared through the night without me.

The answer is always...Fine.

"Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heaven and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm, and there is nothing too hard for you." 
Jeremiah 32:17




3 comments:

  1. Jeannie your Foxglove is so pretty amongst the roses. I love them too. I would like to find some seeds for some white ones this fall. Have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Foxglove, but I have no luck with them ....so frustrating! Yours is beautiful!
    Wishing you and yours a wonderfully Happy Easter!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by my blog. I have loved looking at yours! I have never tried foxgloves, though I have always admired them in photos. Yours look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24