Heritage Rose growing in my Garden.


"Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to meet you!"

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Old Blush or Old Faithful!!

Old Blush is the most wonderful friend a Rose Lover could ever have!
The scent is wonderful too.

Old Blush Rose just starting to open.

Old Blush Rose in it's prime!

Old Blush Rose is still pretty after the best of the bloom is gone.

This rose is amazing in mass.  And each flower is beautiful all by itself, too!

And the bush hasn't reached it's peak yet!!



3 comments:

  1. It is very pretty. I don't have any roses in my garden but I sure enjoy them when I see them elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!! Love roses, I'll have to give that one a try! Hope your weekend is wonderful, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning so much from your blog on roses. I just like pretty ones. You information is going to come in handy when I start putting more bushes in.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24